Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Quote of the week, "This is Stink!"


Hello again! :)

This week hasn't been the most eventful, but it's still been a good one! :)

On Monday we played soccer as a zone. Sister Naitoko had never played soccer before, so she was trying really hard to figure out what was going on the whole time. Eventually she came up to me looking very angry and whispered, "Sister Walker. This is stink." She and I will never be playing soccer again!

A couple of days later, we went to a member's house to clean their pool! :) It was soooo fun! I have never cleaned a pool before, but I could do it all day err day. Really, you just sweep the stuff to the middle and then the thingy just vacuums it up! It's like magic! If anyone with a pool is reading this, let me clean your pool when I get home. The end.

The rest of the week, we really focused on meeting with less-active members. We ended up having five lessons with them in one day, which is pretty unheard of in our area haha. It felt so good just to go out and help them. :) The cool part though is that a TON of them were at church on Sunday! :) AHH! I was so happy to see that I really have made a difference here and that people are changing because of the gospel. There really is no greater work in the world. :)

Other than that though, my companions were pretty sick for most of the week so we didn't get to do a lot. I was still happy to be here serving the Lord though. :)

Anyway, thanks for all that you do! I love you all and I'll talk to you next week!

xoxo
Kimmie

Also, random...
In other news, what is with all of the members want me to marry their sons who are on missions? It's so wild; at least three of them have tried to get me to email their sons this week! AHH! NO! I need to FOCUS and not marry your son via myldsmail.net! Seriously! But other than the awkwardness of it all, it's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment