Monday, July 28, 2014

Brace Yourselves... or not.


Bad choices! Some of the garbage we ate.

Sister Naitoko helping the dumpster diver again

Sneaky selfie from Elder Boltz

Celebrity

Pioneer Day

Sister Naitoko's teeth were hurting really bad for some reason, so I got to be a dentist for a day

Artistic Selfie

Fancy Selfie

Selfie... huh?

: Sister Naitoko left a note for Sister Price saying that anyone who slept in her bed had to wear her lavalava haha. So there she is! :)



привет! :)

The majority of this week has actually been quite boring, to be honest haha. SO brace yourselves for a bit of a lame email. 
 
Last Monday was a day of Naitoko feet. A couple of members wanted to take us shopping and buy her new shoes! :) It was so nice of them, I couldn't even believe it! Then do you remember her babooshka shoes that killed her feet and we had to stay inside the next day because it hurt so bad for her to walk? Well, we finally got to take those back haha. Dang babooshka shoes... and then we got Panda Express. The end. 
 
The next night, we started an exchange, so for Wednesday I got to be with Sister Price! :) It was a long day of walking around without really having any success, but it's all good. We did meet with this one less-active family though who is always quite entertaining, so that was good. :) I was pretty happy to be back with Sister Naitoko because she is willing to be a wild woman with me. It was way fun to get to know Sister Price better though! :) She's an awesome missionary! 
 
A couple of days later Sister Naitoko and I decided that this week was dumb and boring, so we decided to make our lives more interesting and buy a bunch of junk food and live the dream. So we did and it was so good, but my body was so mad haha. I hadn't had that much junk in sooo long and I payed for it. Oh well. Ain't nothin but a thang, as they say. 

The next day the stake had a pioneer day activity, so we invited everyone we could possibly think of and most of them actually came!! :D It was so awesome! I LOVE seeing less-actives and investigators come to activities like that. :) It was a great night! 

 
Yesterday was my 16 month mark! :) Happy birthday to meeee! Anyway, we met with our investigator, Crystal, before church and taught her the plan of salvation. She LOVED it! It was so cool to see how much she loved reading the scriptures and really just took in everything we said. I love teaching her! :) We also found out during Sunday school that no one was there to teach young women's, so guess who they asked? The MISSIONARIES. So we were super unprepared, but I think it ended up going pretty well. The young women in this ward are sooo good! They seriously blow my mind! 

Anyway, sorry for the lame email. I will try to be more adventurous this week haha. :) Well, I love you all and I'll talk to you next week! :) 

xoxo
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment