Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2nd Post Today... I Love the USA!

Yes it's True that I miss Ukraine, but I have to admit... I LOVE THE USA! Pizza and Grocery Stores and water you can drink from the tap without having some... uncomfortable side-effects. HA!   SO, once again, I have a ton of pics to share in this post. Some are from Ukraine and some from France and from the good ol' U.S.A, so enjoy!:)
Sister Ford




Final Street Contact in Ukraine

The Temple at night

Last Sunrise in Ukraine

Getting Ready to Board

Getting ready to land in Paris

1st meal back in the U.S.A.!

Jet Lag

Jet Lag Drama

From Sestra Ouker (Cectpa Bokep) to Sister Walker
A Hike with Sister Naitoko

Frozen Yogurt!!!

Groceries!!!

Arm Wrestling
PIZZA! Did I mention that I Love the USA!
Sweet note. Made my day:)
The Tongans are feeding us... again

Yep... I'm THAT Happy!

Hello Again! :) 
It feels like I just wrote all of you haha. Probably because it's only been 6 days this time, but still! Cray cray fo shooo. 
Anyhoo, last Tuesday was crazy! Sister Naitoko was so sore that she couldn't even walk haha. She kept talking about how she had become a cripple, so we had to stay inside. It was pretty funny. :) 
On Wednesday we had zone conference and guess who I saw? Tyler Headlee! It was so crazy to see him again! It was a really cool experience for me though since I knew him before my mission. It was cool to see how much I really have changed for the better because of my mission and to see that I'm not the same person that I was when I left for Ukraine. I'm so happy that the Lord has blessed me so much throughout these past few months. :) After the zone conference we came home and I was studying in the Book of Mormon about burying weapons of rebellion. I sat back and thought about all of the things that have been keeping me away from being as close to the Savior as possible. Sister Naitoko and I sat down for a while and had a good talk about it and decided to bury all of our weapons of rebellion. My biggest one was unhealthy snacks; every time I eat them I just feel tired and lazy for the rest of the day. SO we went through our kitchen and threw all of them away! There were a lot of other things that we did too, but that was the main one. After "burying our weapons of rebellion," I have felt such peace in doing the Lord's work. :) I'm happy that he has blessed me so much for making the decision to be closer to Him. 
On Thursday we had a whole lot of nothing to do, so we decided to tract. :) It was actually really fun and we just laughed the whole time. We ended up meeting this one guy named Aaron, so hopefully that will go somewhere. :)
Saturday was hands down my favorite day this week! :) We went to this old lady's house to help her move for about 3 hours. It was so crazy! She had so much random stuff and I loved it! :) I was quite congested for the rest of the day because of all of the dust, but it was fun anyway. Later that night, the ward had put on a musical fireside thingy. I haven't felt the spirit so strongly in so long! Music invites the spirit more than almost anything else we can do. It was a memorable night of my mission for sure. :) 
Yesterday at church, Sister Naitoko and I were assigned to teach the Sunbeams and it was CRAZY! One of them would be like, "I have to go to the bathroom!" and the next thing I knew, they were all yelling about toilets and what not and flocking out the door in their screams! Da eck? And THEN as soon as I said that we were going to play a game they all started wildin' all over the place and throwing toilet paper from who knows where all over the room. So yeah, it was a good time. Haha. :) 
I think that is about it for this week though! I'm so happy to be serving the Lord here in California. :) I love this work so much and I don't ever want to stop being a missionary. 

Anyhoo, I hope that you all have a great week! I love you! :)

xoxo
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment