Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The big до свидания!

HOLY COW I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS MY LAST EMAIL ON MY MISSION EVER AHHHHHHHHHHH!! 
Okay. So I am freaking out a little bit over here! I just can't believe that my time is up! I feel like I haven't even been on my mission for that long at all and I kind of hope that during General Conference they'll announce that sisters can serve for two years instead of just a year and a half. But we shall see, eh?
Anyway, I'm so glad that I decided to serve a mission. It is hands down the best decision that I've ever made in my life! I have changed so much through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that He lives and that it is possible for us to find real peace and joy through Him. I've seen miracle after miracle after miracle on my mission - and it really is all through Him. I think that the thing that's meant the most to me on my mission is my relationship that I now have with my Heavenly Father. I know that He does know each of us individually and that He loves us. :)

The hardest part of my mission has just been LEAVING! Holy cow, I just feel like crying all the time haha. But I don't, so don't fret! Ukraine did me some good, sucking all of the tears out of my system except for when I feel the Spirit. Thank goodness for that! Anyway, it's been way harder to leave this behind than it has to leave home behind. I love this work so much and am beyond grateful for the opportunity that I've had to serve my Heavenly Father. :) 
Well. I don't really know how to end this email. I don't want to write anymore because I don't want to cry. Crying is for NOOBS!

I love you all and I'll talk to you/see you/whateva next week! 
xoxo
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment