Monday, August 11, 2014

Mud Slides on Mt. Baldy


Fires over the last year burned all the ground cover across a large area of Mt. Baldy.  Rain, rain and more rain over the past week caused huge mudslides causing much trouble and more property damage in the area.  We went to help clean up and lend a hand.  Here are some pics from this week’s adventures.


 
Here I am on the NEWS talking to my good cousin Elder Bennion. :) Woo hoooo!
http://photos.dailybulletin.com/2014/08/residents-and-volunteers-clean-up-after-flash-floods-sweep-through-mt-baldy/#15





Exhausted


A member invited a TON of us to come over for pizza and none of us knew that the others would be there. Haha. 


The elders came over to give Sister Naitoko a blessing. You can't even see the couch! 

Puppies!

Hamster


 And this is the cutest story ever! So I went to church and this cute little babooshka stopped me and was like, "Sister Walker! I noticed you like bracelets and I was cleaning out some of my old jewelry. I thought you might like to have some." AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! So now I have a million more bracelets, woo hoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment